Baking for Mason!

Last October, my niece Hayley gave birth to baby Mason who was born 7 weeks early.  Hayley and my sister in law Annette decided it would be nice to raise money for the SCBU and organised a Charity Night at a local Social Club.  There was a raffle, auction, cake stall, disco, Tom Jones tribute act and more.  A good night was had by all and they made a grand total of £1560!  I got my baking hat on as a small contribution to the occasion!

After Eight Chocolate Cupcakes

These were chocolate cupcakes, baked with an after dinner mint on top.  Topped with a swirl of peppermint flavoured and pale green coloured buttercream, finished off with a chocolate mint sweetie!


COOKIE!

I'd come across these on the Internet, and thought they'd be nice for the young children at the event.  They're not the best I've seen but certainly not bad for my first try!

Comments

  1. I think they turned out great! Stopping by to say hello- found you through the giveaway :)
    Bre @ Peacoats & Plaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bre :-) They're not that bad are they? Hope you've had a lovely weekend

    M x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, so if you should stop by, just give a little wave to me and be sure to say 'Hi!' :-)

I know, I know... poetry also not my strong point...